vendredi, septembre 02, 2005

single again?


Okay, so actually the title doesn't really fit, since I have been single for over a year now with a completely sexless life since... Oh wait, no no, I did have one night of debauchery like 3 months ago with someone when my parents were away. Just thinking about it makes me wet again.

Possibly one of the greatest sex I've ever had. Hope it's not gonna be my last.

Anyway, I still can't sleep, I haven't eaten, haven't taken a bath, haven't planned anything with my life for this Friday (I'm a planner... I do live spontaneously, but when it comes to money and driving and other things like career and love, I plan!)... Have you watched that movie, umm... well, THOSE movies, actually. The first one is Practical Magic and the second one is Life or Something Like It (FYI, I love movies of those types, except if it's hugely popular like J. Lo or something or too teen-chick-flickish like Amanda Bynes's What A Girl Wants).

Well, in those two movies, the main characters (Sandra Bullock's in Practical Magic and Angelina Jolie's in Life) both had a turning point in ther lives. Bullock's character's was when her husband died and Jolie's was when she realized that she was going to die.

Practical Magic Life or Something Like It

And do you know what they did?

They both didn't do the things they usually do. Like, Bullock's character stayed in bed all day when she was usually active and Jolie's ate pizza when she had a strict diet.

And they both didn't take a shower.

So I guess, I'm gonna go their way. To hell with those who say that it's only a movie.

Oh yeah, and about my being single. Hmm... I don't think I'm gonna write it right now since I'm sooo sleepy and hungry. I think I'm gonna go clean up a few things and eat and then go to bed.

The painting's by Avigail Yoresh, it's called "Lonely With A Cat". It really describes me. I get lonely now and then, but my cats are always there to accompany me... Well, most of the times when they're not away having fun.

Click here for more info on the painting.

Nom :