dimanche, septembre 04, 2005

to DIe fOR


Was just checking Dior.com and there's this new collection, it's called Dior Flight (I was murmuring something to the nice Dior salesgirl, "It's something like Dior Airport or Dior Baggage or something!" that is so brainless). It's so cute! But then again, Dior Golf didn't make it here (dang!). It made to Malaysia but I was too late. I'm not into traveling, so it was a one chance when Dad got to go to Kuala Lumpur (KL) and the rest of us sort of tagged along.

KL is NOT a shopping destination. I'd rather go shopping in Jakarta. If you want to go shopping, go to St. Tropez. The whole city is a bazaar. Just make sure you get there before the siesta.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's the cuff. I want that cuff. I'm gonna blow my whole salary on that cuff. *cursing fervently*

Nom :