lundi, septembre 05, 2005

sadness in September


Oh my freak. Work overload todee...

We don't have TV in the room, right? So I was working and going up and down (there's this hair show at the ballroom and I should go down there to watch and make press release out of it to be sent to the media). Anyway, suddenly a colleague just talked about an airplane crash.

And I was like, "What?"

ANOTHER TRAGEDY IN SEPTEMBER.

Two years ago, it was the JW Marriott bombing (also my hotel's competitor), a year ago, it was the Australian Embassy bombing. This one might be an accident and not an act of terrorism, but still...

The plane went crashing down on a neighbourhood. So not only did the accident kill all the passengers, it also killed the people down below because it crashed down on houses (and cars).

I always hate that.

There was also one time when I was yo... Wait, I AM STILL YOUNG*runs to the mirror to start making plans on botox-ing*

One time when I was still a little boy, an accident like this also occured. A plane crashed down on a housing complex.

Scary, huh?

I'm not into flying, actually. I did (do) want to be an astronaut, but I have a terrible fear of flying, height, math, physics, chemistry, go figure.

I'm sleeeeeeppppyy... Went to bed late last night... I mean this morning. Had a fun talk with a guy I like. Too bad he's short and younger. *that's a hint: I like my guys older and tall!*

Ciao.

Nom :