mercredi, septembre 07, 2005

Tale from the Toilet Booth


Have you ever had a day when everything was just shitty?

Well, literally *eewww!!*

Anyway, the day was very well and we had laughters and everything and I was not stressed out (I was working good and even finished the five page article thing... yay!)

And then it was at about 19.00 that I had a bowel movement. I mean, MAJOR bowel movement. I was telling myself, "No no, this can't be happening... can't you at least hold on a bit longer???"

But I couldn't... and ran to the toilet.

Now, I am an Indonesian, right? And in Indonesia, we use water to wipe ourselves down there. You know, to make it cleaner a lot. And I even use soap. But the toilet in the office's restroom doesn't even have water. Employees must use only the toilets for the employees. And the condition's pretty crappy.

So, after I was done with it, I looked at the tissue roller, right?

And you know what I saw?

Bloody hell... it was empty. THERE WAS NO FREAKING TISSUE!!!

How I seriously wish it were this way:

I wish I may I wish I might get some toilet paper so I can wipe

But it wasn't!!! I did find a bit of a tissue on the floor (which looked clean without any traces of icky things) and so I pathetically used it to clean myself. AND IT WAS SOO TINY!!!

So yeah, you know how the story ended... I didn't really wear my bikini briefs the right way. I sort of just let it all drop a bit so it didn't touch my hole. *sorry for the harsh language*

And thank God my boss said that my job was done and she told me to go home and take some rest. So I did. And the first thing I did was to.. check my e-mails and then went straight to shower after cleaning myself with quite a lot of water and soap. *And I thought I was an environmentalist... not when it comes to that, I guess...*

Just wanted to share you that. Haha...

Ciao.

Nom :