dimanche, février 26, 2006

(belated) valentine's day message


rose in the rain

I spent my Valentine's evening with media. I was very ill but the mission was accomplished.

Last night, I went out with my friends from church, B+L. After I dropped off L at her house, I drove to drop off B at his. And we chatted.

He told me about his relationship that there was no communication whatsoever going on and that his current boyfriend is always on the go.

If you're having a relationship, communication is important. And constantly being there is also important. Long distant relationship is just crappy.

And then he told me about his boyfriend (J) being so in-the-closet that this guy doesn't event want anyone to know about his relationship with B. Of course, B told me (he's such a friend). And J was angry. Well, more like "disappointed" (his word).

Personally, I can't date someone who's hiding. It's not like being gay a stigma or whatever. It was, but it's not right now.

Even if it still is, I'm gonna be on the front line, fighting for my right to be treated equally, to love and be loved equally, to have sex equally.

If I'm gonna have a boyfriend and a relationship, I want it to be as publicised as possible. No cover-ups, nothing. Which means, he has to be a) out; b) really gay, not bisexual.

B then let out a long sigh and rhetorically asked why should there be handsome men with bastardic attitude and why should there be not-your-type men wih really galant attitude. I sighed.

And he asked me who would I choose to be with: the bastardic hunk or the galant monkey?

I replied, with all my heart, "None. I'd rather be with myself."

It's raining now and it's so damn cold. I think I'm gonna snuggle up under the blanket. Happily cherishing my single life.



"Be Careful with My Heart"
~ written by Madonna, Ricky Martin, & William Orbit

Be careful with my heart
You could break it
Don't take my love for granted
Things could change
Sometimes I go insane
I played the fool and you'll agree
I'll never be the same
Without you here with me

Cuidado (please be careful)
Con mi corazón
Me siento algo desnuda
Cuidado (please be careful)
Es mi corazón
Mi corazón

Be careful with my heart
You could break it
Don't take my love for granted
Things could change
Sometimes I go insane
I played the fool and you'll agree
I'll never be the same
Without you here with me

Cuidado (please be careful)
Con mi corazón
Carino no me lastimes
Cuidado (please be careful)
Es mi corazón
Mi corazón

If I could reach out to you/Nothing will stop me
Take your head in my hands/Tell me what would you do
Kiss your eyes, sing you to sleep/Your voice sounds like a lullaby
Here's my heart, this time to keep/Here's my heart to keep

2 Comments:

Blogger SA's two cents...

wow... look at you... so on fire.

but why on earth that person has to be
a) out
b) really gay

whats so wrong with being bisexual?

remember "homophobia on gay man"?

you = (young) gay man who despise bisexual (man)?

:D


This one for bisexual men,
fight for your right to boyfriend gay man.




--
Steve
(not represent bisexual men)

6:34 PM  
Blogger Avin's two cents...

I raise my glass to that! Hear hear!!

11:37 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

Nom :