jeudi, décembre 15, 2005

Ultraviolet!


So a few hours ago, I decided to browse to www.millaj.com.

And my God, I just found out that... Ultraviolet's gonna be out on 24 February 2006!!!

I want that jacket!!
And the glasses!!

I can't stop hyperventilating. I've been hearing about the buzz of this movie since 2005 (it went to be filmed sometime in 2004, I think). And the date of the release has been pushed back and forth, back and forth, until today!

Or at least until 13 December 2005... That it's official! It's gonna be unveiled on 24 February 2006!!

I love vampires, okay, so it's not really about vampires, it's about this disease that makes people consume human blood and therefore gain more agility, strength, and intelligence.

But there's Milla in it.

I remembered the first time I saw Milla was in Kravit'z supersexy videoclip, "If You Can't Say No". And then years after that, I bought The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc, and that was the moment I fell in love with her.

My favorite movies of hers are The Messenger and Million Dollar Hotel. Those are for the dramas. For the action/comedy, I love The Fifth Element, while Resident Evil 1 and 2 are soooo awesome!

Oh yeah, speaking of RE, two more sequels are in progress. Yay!!

She's my hero!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

Who's Ultraviolet? I also heard that Bloodrayne will also be released sometimes next year..
btw, the competition went well.. we're competing again in the final round this Sunday at 14.30 :D pray for us, will you? :)

12:21 AM  
Blogger Nauval Yazid's two cents...

she made it possible to chase the bad guys away ... wearing a towel only! :D

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

ChaChink !!!!!!!!!!
Pake bahasa yang gw ngerti nape !!!! huehehehehehehehe...........
Btw, si PanCi TE O PE BE GE TE deh !!! Sebulan ampe 2 kali gitu ilang......

(sory OT dikit)

1:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

Nom :