vendredi, novembre 11, 2005

CD wishlist...


Where to start...

Okay, this week's been terrific. I'm up to a deal with this new great magazine, and umm... the account executive is cute. As in tall (185 something), with a great body (he works out). Not cute, he's just... manly. You know, the person who oozes sexuality?

Makes me want to sleep with him.

He kind of walked behind me and sometimes my shoulder (and back) would brush against his chest and that felt sooooo freakin good. I don't know why. I guess I'm just horny (hello? I'm 22! I'm constantly horny).

Anyway, yeah, this's been a pretty great week. I've been designing again (yay!) and the designs turned out okay.

And then there was another marketing person from another magazine and he's gay too. So we began chatting and he was a really nice person and I kind of opened up to him (you know, as in sister-to-sister?). Basically, he just advised me to get wild a bit, to destroy my inferiority complex.

And he invited me to this Halloween's party. I really want to dress as a nun, but I can't seem to find the outfit. And I'm confused.

Okay, I'm too tired to type away, so I'm going to cut it short. Here's my wishlist for the CD:

Toni Braxton - Madonna -
I'm sooo tired!!! I think I'm just gonna take a shower and go to bed. Oh, and it rained today! I love rain!
To those who've asked, I bought the rollerblades (see previous post) at Plaza Senayan in a store called Kettler or something, it's on level 3, right in front of QB Books.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

You mean with the current situation (you having a fu-bu and get to fulfill your "bedly" urges anytime you want), your new friend still ADVISE you to get WILD A BIT?!.. Gosh! And what does that make me? A friggin caveman??!! *LOL*

and umm.. is that Madonna's newest album?

7:24 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

Nom :