dimanche, octobre 23, 2005

one f-ing week!


My God, this week has been a real ride.

Umm... actually it's been too long that I've even forgotten how it started.

Okay, so first thing was, it was Sunday and I woke up late so I missed the 6 AM, 8 AM and 10 AM Sunday masses at church. The other masses are at 5 PM and 7 PM.

But the shit thing was, I had to go to the hotel I work at since there was this big photoshooting going on (we had refurbished the whole ballroom and we have some new rooms with new decorations, carpets and everything so we had to do a photoshooting because all the publicities have to be done using professional photographs taken by a professional photographers, and of course we needed to take the photos early in the morning or late at night so as not to disturb guests, so we need to stay at the hotel).

So I missed the church. And I knew that I would have a really shitty week.

And so it happened. The first days (including the Sunday) was quite okay. I helped here and there and made myself quite useful and I liked that feeling. I took a few pictures here and there and was happy when one of them was put up on the newspapers. Luck.

But then, something happened, exactly on Friday. There was another photoshooting for a magazine. They were going to do this big festive December issue (for Christmas and New Year) and...

And... And I just lost my words.

The point is, the executive chef got mad at us for being late. He happened to be on his way to the meeting and apparently we made him wait. You see, the prepared dishes were fine-dining thing and that he had to prepare them himself right before the photoshooting.

I mean, HELLO!!! We're not God! We're simply PR people and from the conversation over the e-mail, we thought that it had been clear that he would simply put up the dishes and leave them to us for the photoshooting and he could go freely to his very important meetings.

We didn't even have a single freaking clue that he wanted to stay there and arrange it right before the camera started clicking.

Of course when I entered the room, he was furious and asked me where we had been. I replied simply (and rather dumbly, as usual), "Lunch".

Oh, oh, and the most glorious fucking thing is, tomorrow (October 24, 2005) will be my 90 days working there and that means there's going to be a personal assesment review thingy. AND THAT SHITTY INCIDENT WILL DEFINITELY STILL BE A FRESH ISSUE!

And plus, my boss discovered that I was using Yahoo! Messenger.

Hey, hey, I do use Yahoo! Messenger, but most of the times, I leave my friends fuming because I don't reply since I got a lot of shit I need to take care of.

I love my job. Hell, I love the environment, but this thing is just...

*poof*.

Nuff said.

Anyway, on the lighter side...

I KNEW CORPSE BRIDE WOULD BE BIG!!!

It is fucking cool! I love everything about it, and I cried when (warning, spoiler ahead) Emily [the corpse bride] finally gave Victor to Victoria and was transformed into millions of butterflies that ascended to the heavens.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and expect nothing in return

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And I'm so fucking waiting to get the action figure so I can put it everywhere. In the car, on my desk at the office (if I still get the job), definitely EVERYWHERE!!!

She's just my idol.
Fuck it. I'm gone.

Nom :