samedi, septembre 10, 2005

freaky future


You know what you know what you know what????

I just met this really nice lady! She's an editor from a famous Indonesian magazine. And... And oh my God.

I even forgot how it started. We were like chatting and laughing so happily and I didn't even feel awkward like with the media people I've met before.

You see, I deal with journalists. I invite them to come over to the hotel I work for and so they come over, do a bit of an interview with the people in charge (for example, if they want to do some news with our restaurants, they usually interview the chefs or the restaurant managers).

Well, I don't really invite them. I mean, I've a partner (a senior one) who does that, but I'm learning (fast... sheesh).

So, she was doing a coverage for our Ramadhan (and Tuna) promotion, right? And we were just chatting and laughing and out of the blue, I kind of offered her my hand so she can read my palm.

And then my partner offered her palm too and... all of a sudden, she just "read" us. I mean, she really "read" us. Our past experiences, our moods, everything.

And the final thing is, guess what she said? I was like, not really caring about having boyfriends, right? And she saw that right through me. She told me that I wasn't being serious and that I was prioritizing my work at the mean time.

BOY, THAT'S LIKE... SO F*ING TRUE!!! I mean, who in the world needs men?

Okay, umm... yeah, right. Well, anyway, the point is...

She "read" us! And she "read" me!!

I did stand in a conjuction, though. She said two things that divided my moods into two very different emotions. The first one is, "You'll get a boyfriend, but not right now, and probably not soon..."

Okay.

And then she said, "But don't worry. And when I say, 'don't worry', I mean it." And I was relieved again.

She later revealed that my future boyfriend would be a Catholic Javanese. Of course the guys at the office couldn't stop teasing me about it. So, any takers, anyone?

And there's this new cute guy in the sales office. But then again, he's married. DARN IT!

I mean, married guys (or even guys who like girls) are totally off limit.

Totally.

Over and out. I'm so sleepy. I went home late because I watched a friend of mine performing with his indie band. Well, I got there late because I was stuck with work. So I when I went to the venue where the band played, I missed the show. And I just got home like at 00.00...

I need to sleep.


sleepy head

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

heuehuee.... di semarang guy gw tuh matching ama kriteria itu deh! wahh... wahh... harus segara cari posisi aman niy :-p

ini gw yg minta copy/burn VCD/DVD ke loe :-p

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

Ucha!!!
Punya blog kok gak bilang2? Gak ada tagboard nya pula! hehehe..
Glad you're now enjoying the so-called working world :p

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

ucha.,...

kau sekarang kerja di hotel mana? huhuhu...

i have no idea... :o:o:o.... jgn" kau kerja di shangrila lageh :(:(

uchaaa.....

*jejeritan...

11:29 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

Nom :