dimanche, septembre 25, 2005

walk in the park


All boy school.

I got six years of education at an all-boy-school. It's a catholic school and I enjoyed it. Got to know lots of guys and most of all, a really cute chick-guy called Pandu.

I'm posting his picture right here. Hehe... (I should've taken our pic together, right?)

Her Royal Highness, The Queen

He's got the most gorgeous nails (and eyebrows) that you'll ever see (in a guy). He's this witty, cynical, great-to-be-with-if-you-can-understand-him guy. Sort of like Garfield the Cat. But with poise and class. No, I'm not overrating him.

In short, he's my soulmate. Over the years, when I first got into junior high in 1994 until now. So it's been more than a decade. We got into the same senior high (still same-sex ed, no girls.. YAY!) and we got into the same university (University of Indonesia, the best there is in Indonesia, and NO, unlike many rich and brainless trash, we didn't pay our way in, we simply studied and with a bit of luck, we got in).

It's been... months since I met him but I just went home from watching A Sound of Thunder (boring *yawns*) with him last Friday and we went out again watching Jodie Foster's "Flightplan" (kind of cool, but not as supercool as "Panic Room").

Flight Plan Panic Room

And it was a fun experience. Two sissies, yes, we're fucking proud of being gorgeously feminine, cruising around and roaming around town, prodding every level of fashion violation and cursing at every bisexual.

Awesome night with an awesome friend.

Oh, and I just had a haircut. I'll post the picture later...

Ciao!

Nom :