dimanche, septembre 25, 2005

life is a cartoon show


Okay, so probably not...

But I have to admit that my life is indeed a mache of cartoon shows.

I am so in love with cartoons. I've adored Spongebob Squarepants long before it went and became a hit, I love Nickelodeon's runs of The Fairly Oddparents, Ren & Stimpy, Wild Thornberries, Aaah! Real Monsters, My Life As A Teenage Robot, The Simpsons, Angry Beavers, Cow & Chicken, I Am Weasel, Ed-Edd-and Eddy, you know, just the likes.

And at the same time, those cartoons really change me. I'm starting to make really cartoonish gestures (and some just labelled me as childish. and stupidly, I'm okay with it, hey, everyone's amazed to know that I'm 22).

So I'm just gonna talk about the three cartoon characters who really influence my life.

The cartoon guys

The first one is Squidward Tentacles from "Spongebob Squarepants". I don't know why, but my friends tell me that I'm so Squidward-ish, as in so cynical. I am so not cynical, I am a compassionate, affectionate person! (Okay, so Squidward also thinks of himself like that, right? Plus artsy. But still I don't think I'm *that* Squidward. I'm more of an eager mcbeaver Spongebob...)

The second one is Red Guy from Cartoon Network's "Cow & Chicken" and "I Am Weasel". This one is a really unique character. I can't even type anything here since I can't find a way to really describe him. He's just so weird and maniacal and he's pantless.

The third one is the ever adorable Lisa Simpson from "The Simpsons". The family is so much like my family, they're so different. Okay, so Dad doesn't drink beer and he's an accountant (and we're filthy rich). Mom doesn't dye his hair blue and we don't have twin aunts. But still, whenever I watch The Simpsons, I remember my family.

Lisa is a vegetarian (yay!) and a buddhist. She's wise beyond her years and although intelligent and rational, did evil and silly thing when she was in love (she was slapped out of it, figuratively speaking). She plays saxophone (I used to play piano, but not anymore). And she is the only character in The Simpsons without a catchphrase. All in all, she's just fabulous.

So, tonight's blogging is about cartoon characters who (kind of) represent my life.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

gw juga suka kartun, tp yang ada ajaib"nya... huahue :D:D:D


well, gw tau lo pasti di shangrilla.. well, satu"nya hotel di jakarta yang match with your lifestyle.. yaaaa.... SHANGRILLA!!

heuahuea :D:D:D

wah, welcome to the hospitality jungle deh bro...

btw, lo di bagian apa?

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

btw, beruang is my EX..huaheu :D:D

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

Why the red guy?
Definitely because of the fact that he's pantless and that portruding red pointy thing.. *giggles*

4:04 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

Nom :