mardi, novembre 08, 2005

going skating


I totally had no idea what possessed me.

I mean, I did vow that if I ever got a job near home (say in Kuningan or Sudirman or Thamrin area -> the areas that are commercially busy, the perfect place to be seen), I would rollerblade to work and back.

And then I got a job in Sudirman area and I forgot about this vow. Until one day (or night), I literally just thought, "Hey, I think I'm going to buy a pair of in-line skates" (without actually knowing what it would cost).


Nike In-Line Skates

And it cost me a fucking fortune. Okay, so not really a fortune, but enough to make me postpone my plan in buying the Dior cuff. The pair (plus the protective gear) cost me USD 190.

Okay, don't gawk, don't gasp. I've been practicing (again) and it's so fucking good to know that after a decade (I stopped blading when I got an accident when I was 12), I can still do that!

And I'm so going to take these blades out for a maiden voyage this Sunday morning before embarking on another mall-trip in the afternoon.

Now that I've got those Nike in-line skates, all I need are a pair of really skimpy pants to show off my legs (I'm going to hide my scar with leg suspender) and bien sur, MP3 player! That's IF I had an MP3 player, which I don't.

Anyway, this Saturday, I'm going shopping for the suspender and the skimpy shorts.

And no, I'm not going out to look for guys. I'm going out to do sports with my friends. I really need to flatten my tummy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

woohoo! happy skating! :)

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

uchaaa......

which tummy you need to work it out? perut nah gorilla?

pleng dos... eh.. gmana? jadi sekarang dari rumah ke t4 kerja pake skate? heuahue :D:D:D:D:D

seru boooo

7:08 PM  
Blogger Nauval Yazid's two cents...

oh dear, with the recent hike of fuel price, you think the trend will go back to exactly 10 years ago when rollerblade was the utmost hip of 'em all? when atilla syach was the poster boy for this?

urgh! skip the latter ....

8:41 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

Nom :