jeudi, novembre 03, 2005

one night of sex & a day of fun!


Okay, so last night, I just went to Djakarta Theatre (one of the coziest 21 theatres in Jakarta, too bad the services suck!), and I watched Chicken Little! Oh my God, that movie is just... soo inspiring.

Chicken Little


I watched it alone (one of my habits before I started working). And found it very adorable. Especially Abby. Okay, so whenever my inferiority complex starts to bug me, I always tell myself that I'm an ugly duckling who never grows up.

Which means, eternal fugliness (for those of you who aren't familiar with the term "fugly", it means "fucking ugly". Pretty neat, huh?)

Anyway, the movie itself is sooo heartwarming, and it's so nice.

And on that very day, I kind of made a date with a guy I've known since about a year or so. We've been going out (and having sex) since April 2005. But I met him for like only 4 times since he's a bartender and works in shifts and then I got this job and become very busy ever since.

So I met him last night. I'm going to describe him. He's tall, dark, and handsome. Not cute, handsome... as in masculinely handsome? Okay, so he's so my type and I find him sexually appealing. And we had sex.

The sex itself was awesome. I mean, okay, let's be frank. I love rough sex. I love being dominated and the whole being-raped simulation thing. I love it (I know it's not pervy, and I don't think being a masochist is a pervy thing to do).

Anyway, after the sex was over and he had left, I began to ponder about relationship(s) and me. I think it's going to be like oil and water, nitro and glycerine... we won't mix.

I don't think I'm ready for a relationship. For a steady one that is, because I'm still traumatized and I don't think I can ever be a good boyfriend. I mean, sure, I do want to have a boyfriend, but... I don't know. Probably someday.

There are too many things in this world that needs to be enjoyed. And I've been alone for too long that I've forgotten how it feels to have romantic conversations (not necessarily intelligent or cute), to want to buy a present for someone (a tie, or a shirt, or a nice jacket, or a fountain pen), to be hugged...

And the sex should be enjoyable too.

Yea, right... Hahaha... Probably next year.

OOH!! And you know what??? I just found the complete seasons 1-2-3 (*sorry, I meant season 1-2-3-4 and I bought just the fourth season and I'm still waiting for the other seasons* amended on Sunday, 13 November 2005) of STAR TREK VOYAGER!!! I'm so in love with Jeri Ryan / Seven of Nine!! I've been marathoning it like crazy!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I slept at 4.00 AM this morning and that means I only slept for 5 hours before going to an extreme fun extravagance at Indonesia's biggest theme park called Dunia Fantasi (Fantasi World) / Dufan.

And tomorrow, I'm going to embark on another sensational trip to Taman Safari (Safari Garden) over at the nearby mountain called Puncak (The Peak). The Safari Garden is kind of a zoo where you can pass with cars, hence the name "safari". And inside, there're also theme parks and circus.

Hey, wait a minute, don't circus and zoos mean cruelty to animals???

I'm gonna have to find out!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

Really glad to hear that you're having so much fun :)
er.. does this fubu of yours happen to have a friend who's much like himself? :p appreciate if you could hook him up with me (oh rendjie, you one desperate dog, you! :p)
Oh btw, Voyager pirated dvd is available up to season 4 now.. the season where The Borg (finally) appears!!! :)

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

chicken little ... i bet it's cute, too bad i havent watched it ... btw, yeah - sex should be enjoyable :)

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

wah....... bartender dimana tuh?

ucha gemukan yah? pipinya aga" embem ato karena potongan rambut? heauehu :D:D:D

hehehe...........................

uchaaaaaaa.... starbucks yookk

7:12 PM  
Blogger dodY's two cents...

aduh... the description of sex is so hot... jadi pengeeeeeeeeen :)

5:11 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

Nom :