dimanche, décembre 11, 2005

happy Sunday!


I woke up this morning at 4.30 local time. I went rollerblading at 5.15 up to 6.45.

I fell three times. Well, more like four times. Three times in the exact same spot (I have no idea why, probably I wasn't being careful or maybe I haven't skated for a long time).

The last one was because I was simply too tired and the terrain was so bad. And I didn't really fall, just tripped in front of a really cute guy in red. SHIT SHIT SHIT.

And almost got hit by a cab. My God.

But anywho, it was fun. I was really burning carb and producing endorphine and everything. All in all, I scraped my hip quite badly.

And then I met B and L and we went to see NARNIA (yay!!!) what a cool movie. And there was this really cool person, the one who played the White Witch. She's Tilda Swinton, the very same person who played Gabriel in Constantine (also a great movie).

Tilda Swinton as The White Witch

Narnia's so cool. It got me shivered. I cried three times. And the score and everything is sooo perfect. B and I gawked when we heard Alanis's voice in the ending credit (I heard Imogen Heap's voice first before it faded to Alanis).

I double checked to Amazon and it's true! They were Imogen Heap and Alanis Morissette! In the Narnia's CD!!! (Immi's is called "I Can't Take It In" while Alanis's is called "Wunderkind").

I heard Immi's "Hide and Seek" at a local radio station and maybe, just maybe, there's hope that the song will be more popular here and I'll be able to buy the CD here!

Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe Original Soundtrack (Limited Edition/Special Edition) Imogen Heap

That's one of my Christmas wish list. And the list goes on and on. 80% is about me. Haha. I know. Very, very, very selfish.

Oh, and as we were driving home, some lunatic played Celine Dion's "All By Myself".

I'm so dead.

Okay, that means two more flicks to watch this December: King Kong and Memoirs of A Geisha.
Aw geez... Tomorrow's MONDAY already???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

Uch, kok blakangan ini gue susah banget yah buka ni blog? either the page wont load (I just get an empty white page) atau malah ke-forward ke halaman portal iklan gituh? O_o

You've seen Narnia! I really wanna see it too.... but well, maybe next week. And yeah, Tilda Swinton is cool, I loved her as Gabriel (although I once had to bear watching her and Ewan screwing each other distastefully all throughout 'Young Adam' - I'm still a bit traumatized, haven't touched the dvd ever since >_>)

I’m also looking forward to see both King Kong and Memoirs of a Geisha (but I’m still annoyed that not even one of of the three geishas are actually played by a Japanese. doh.)

Eh, mo ke acaranya anak2’02 yang di Bliss/Loft ga? Hari Kamis. Ayolaah~ ;]

12:54 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

Nom :