mardi, décembre 06, 2005

movies, movies, movies!


Hey y'all!!

Boyhowdy, it sure has been a long time since I wrote anythin'. Yep, I reckon that ain't good.

My God, I can't believe I just typed hillbilly style.

Yeah! December's in! There's this 7 meter tall Christmas tree and a huge gingerbread house in the place where I work. I'll take the photos tomorrow.

Anyway, I can't believe that the long wait has actually ended! The three most anticipated movies (IMVHO) are here! Chronicles of Narnia, Memoirs of A Geisha, and King Kong. Geez, I got shivers and goosebumps everytime HBO plays King Kong's trailer!



Memoirs of A Geisha
King Kong
The Chronicles of Narnia: the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Wait, has anyone noticed that Zhang Ziyi's mimic is exactly a la Aslan's of Narnia?

There aren't many things to write. Except that I've splurged quite a bit on a shirt and two ties (both of which are for official matters, I've Arancia to thank for helping me make up my mind).

Oh, and speaking of Arancia... There's this funny thing...

*Goddamn these nails! They're simply too long! I've to cut them. I can't type with these!*

I've a friend, he's the author of Blurt-Out. Apparently, he's also Arancia's friend! Blurt-Out buzzed me one day on YahoO!Messenger and we chatted about how long we hadn't seen each other (for over a year) and later set up a date. I also told him that I'd bring Arancia along.

And you know what? That was on Friday. When I was going shopping with Arancia on Sunday at Plaza Senayan, I spotted a very familiar face in front of the counter of Kinokuniya.

Yep, it was Blurt-Out.

We went a bit hysterical (I did manage to contain the hyperventilating), and we exchanged our new cellphone numbers.

And that didn't stop there! Another friend of mine, Serigala, also made friends with Blurt-Out and he told me that on Monday, the very next day.

So, Blurt-Out, you seem to be going around my life these days.

Oh, and remember about one of my BFFs I told you about? B?

Yeah, he broke up with his "boyfriend". Now I've seen it all.

Anyone wanna watch any of those three movies with me?

Oh, one more thing... I'm pleased to announce that I'm a born again vegetarian. Details on my next post! I've to go clean up my facial mask.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

weks... akau mau NARNIAA...

ada dvd bajakannya ga?

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

I can wait 4 Memoirs of A Geisha.

Zhang Ziyi it`s so beauty an sexy womman.

She`s a perfect actress for geisha! lol

Love the blog!

2:55 AM  
Blogger Nauval Yazid's two cents...

in fact, me and ve are thinking of watching 'narnia' this weekend, one of the evening shows close to midnight one. feel free to join! :)

11:20 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

Nom :