jeudi, décembre 08, 2005

aww behave!!


Okay, the first thing is...

NARNIA IS NOW IN THEATRES!!

Okay, the second thing (and the third, and so on and so forth...) is that

OH MY GOD MY MOOD IS SO BROKEN...
(details down below)

we're having this big Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony when the Hotel invites top clients (from Sales & Events departments) and media (from Communications department) and... well, I met media friends and chatted awhile, and you remembered one time I told you about making friends with a media friend? Yeah, he's the one.

Anyway, he told me that he knew someone named L and that someone knew me too! And anyway he told me that L told him that I'm lonely.

Lonely!!!

My God... and that L guy and I barely knew each other.

Oh well, I am not lonely.

I come home every day, like 2 - 5 hours after office hours because I love my job, not because I want to go home tired and go straight to bed without thinking why I don't have a boyfriend.

I come home every weekend on the afternoon, and go out with my friends because I enjoy movies and malls, not because I want to block my mind away from my being single with filling my head with fantasies or splurging on Christian Diors or Esprits.

I write blogs everyday because I like to write, not because I want to promote myself to have a boyfriend (I don't even put a lot of revealing pictures at my blog).

So, the point is, I'm NOT lonely.

Oh, and did you know that my General Manager (of the Hotel) calls me Triple C behind my back?

Do you know what Triple C stands for? I thought it was something like... cheesy or cocky or... creative?

But no.

Triple C stands for...

Cute Communications Coordinator.

I gasped when my boss told me. Yikes. Omigod, I'm laughing so much right now.

Oh sh*t, it's late. I gotta go. I'll talk about the broken mood and the vegetarianism tomorrow.

Laterz!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nauval Yazid's two cents...

outer appearances project unthinkable images which do not reflect our utmost inner sense of self-identity.

don't bother.

11:21 AM  
Blogger dodY's two cents...

loe kesepian? never in million years, babe!

4:25 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

Nom :