dimanche, décembre 18, 2005

facial junkie


Okay, that title makes me sound like some bukkake slut.

But no, what I meant was getting facial extraction, to take out all the acne and everything.

It was painful like hell, but I kind of enjoyed it. The feeling of being cleansed, as if going through the purgatory or something (hell? purgatory? I think I'm turning into a Catholic now).

Anyway, then I went outside to buy the meds (yeah, with *that* face) and some DVDs (bought Aeon Flux, Michael Jackson's "Number Ones", and Kylie Minoque's "Ultimate Kylie").

I don't have a freakin clue as to why people hated Aeon Flux the movie. I think it's supercool. Then again, I'm a feminist.

Aeon Flux

I love Aeon Flux. The story's okay (although it does bear a resemblance to The Island and all Aeon's friends died... sheesh, what a depressive story).

But the actions, the weapons, the wardrobe are supercool. And I so love the poster.

And as for MJ's "Number Ones", I cried during "Earth Song". Of course.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

wah..... itu pelem ttg apa ya cha?

gw jadi kuper banget dah belakangan ini :(:( apalagi ttg film dan lagu"..

duh ...

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

eh eh, i wrote a reply to your comment in my eljay (dan mengapa kutulis di sana instead of here? tak tau juga)

posternya aeon flux keren!

mo nemenin gue nonton Proof ga? sepertinya kok ga ada orang yang tertarik film itu sih?

oh btw have you done your xmas shopping? yuk yuk! :D

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

I saw Aeon's trailer.. I think it's kinda cool :)
Fleur, Gue udah nonton Proof. Bagus kok! Gue suka.. Biasanya gue gak suka Gwyneth Paltrow.. tapi she's okay di film ini.. hehe..

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

...

allôo alloô

Ikut kelas French di mana (dulu, skrg?)

:)

ciao


...

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...



C'est pas grave. Moi aussi, je fais toujours de fautes grammaire.

Je ne suis pas étudiant de français pour l'instant, moi. Malhereusement!

Tu fais des études ou quoi ?

ciao

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

You.. Movie spoiler!

*huh*

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

I'm SO gonna get one of those facial thingy.. My face is still shedding!!! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHH!!!

9:46 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

Nom :