dimanche, février 26, 2006

sunday contemplation


Just got back from church. The sermon was actually kind of nice, and there was this really hunky hunk sitting next to me (B sat to my right) and boy, this hunk had a tight grip! Ow, Daddy!!!

Anyway, while the priest was preaching, I had a flash of thought (this kind of thing usually occurs either when I'm taking a poop or sitting through church).

My little mind said, "Hey, Jesus always teaches that the ones who are alienated, confined, taken away, tortured, lonely, meek are the ones who inherit the Kingdom of Heaven, right? In other words, Jesus's teaching is about salvation for minority and people who are outcasts.

"Christianity is such a big religion now, a huge one, with more and more people embracing it.

"But it seems that the now larger-than-life Christianity has forgotten about their past and how they bloomed in adversity (by being the religion of outcasts) and now they begin blasting and bashing out minority groups, namely homosexuals."

Now that's not fair, is it?

Excuse me, I'm a Christian, and Christianity does have a bad history: wars against other religions - witch hunts (remember Jeanne d'Arc?) - crusades, etc.

It just seems like when Christianity has gained power, it turns its back against the minority, when it used to be one.

And that's just ironic.


Last Days of Jerusalem

And about bisexuals. Yes, I hate bisexuals. Let's just say that I am a bisexophobe. I don't mind them as friends. I have many bisexual friends and I'm okay with them, but not when they're going in for the kill.

I always look at love as an investment. I wouldn't save my money to a bad bank, would I? Just the same with boyfriends. I wouldn't want to give my love to someone who is incapable of giving it back. And that's what happened to bisexuals.

Sure, the sex is great since they're all manly and commanding. But have you ever stopped to think about the future? Is he capable of loving you until one of you dies? Until your body has turned grotesquely icky that sex is the last thing on either of your minds?

People say that homosexuality is all about sex. I don't agree. Bisexuality is all about sex.

And it is unfortunate for homosexuals to have a (desperate) relationship with a bisexual who will leave him in the end to get married to a woman.

In Indonesia, it is more convenient to be bisexual, even only as a masquerade. You can have homosexual relationship(s) and run away from being stigmatised by getting (proper) marriage to a woman. Problem solved. You can still have fun and a bright future.

That is why I hate bisexuals. And Heaven forbid that I will ever sleep with one.

Which is why I always remind my gay friends not to have sex with bisexuals or worse: married bisexuals.

Let's be reasonable and not give the satisfation that they shouldn't have.

So Ladies, watch your Man. If he turns out to like dicks, better not give your pussy.

La Fleur's grandmother passed away today. Hugs to you, Girl.

4 Comments:

Blogger Avin's two cents...

I am SO raising my glass to it!!!! :D

1:35 PM  
Blogger dodY's two cents...

idem ma avin aja deh :-)

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

kereeenn bangett....... itu banner nya :D:D:D:D dasar uCHHAAAAA

gemukan yah skrg?

nuansa hitam nya gw banget :D:D:D:D

6:59 PM  
Blogger aBoyInMess's two cents...

whats worse? married bisexuals or true gays who married to disguise themselves and then go fuck other boys? ewwwwww. sounds much like selfish pricks!

10:55 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

Nom :