jeudi, mars 30, 2006

splurging again? (chapter ii)


Ookkkayyy. There goes my so-called Financial Plan.

I went to Plaza Senayan with B tonight (oh, by the way, Happy New Icaka Year 1928 to all my Hindu friends out there). And we went round and round and round and entered (almost) all the boutiques, including Esprit (always my favourite) and I didn't find anything!

Upon entering the parking lot, I realized that I didn't bring my shoes (so I had to go all the way back home... and that's not the first time in my life).

And so, I bought... a 334 GBP Dior Flight small pochette.

Dior Flight small pochette

I know, I know. But it was so right there, waiting for me to take it home. And it's gorgeous!

B lost count on the number of people who watched with envy and rage at my big, fat, white, Dior shopping bag!!!

It's not a splurge. It's an investment. Well, at least that's what I call it.

I went to watch Ultraviolet again last Sunday with B and L. It was ultracool, ultraslick, and ultravogue-ish (minus the fur).

There's a job interview on Monday (yeah, hopefully I'll be leaving soon). So, wish me luck?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

pas buka halaman ini, tak kirain kok entry-nya balik ke yg lama? taunya 'chapter ii' toh...

bisa-bisanya lupa pake sepatu... XD (masalahnya, ini ke brapa kalinya coba? :P)

how did the interview go?

[oya, ayo upload foto2!! :D]

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

Ain't no way u're gonna stop consuming those hyper-class goodies Cha.. It's just you :)

It's like watching Mariah sing without doing her ultra-high-notes at ease.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

Ah... so typically Leo...

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

hows the interview?
got the job?

out of curiousity, would you sleep with one who could give you the job? :D

and, the bag.. wow!
next time in need for a bag, i should ask you to go hunt with me eh?

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

ucha mu pindah kemana lgih?

6:22 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

Nom :