samedi, octobre 28, 2006

to mom / on losing friends


Darlings, there will come a time when a sissy gay boy just needs to:

  1. talk his feelings to Mommy Dearest and get a pep-talk from the only woman in his heart
  2. get rid of the people who have messed around with his fabulous aura
Those two people, Darlings, are my former boyfriend and my former best-friend. Yes, my former best friend since 2001. I guess you all know how the plot went on, right?

I don't give a damn if you guys fuck each other brains out or stay just as friends, because it's your right to be happy. It is your right to look at me like a childish being enraged by blind jealousy, naive and unforgiving.

But it is also my right to be happy, stay alive, and keep my sanity.

And for getting rid of you, I am celebrating with a bottle of bittersweet Cristal Brut champagne while listening to Tina Turner's When The Heartache is Over and I Don't Wanna Fight. Doctor's orders while healing these double backstabbing wounds.

Cheers, Darlings.

Here's to Mom, my Wonder Woman:

Tina Turner - All The Best

Open Arms
~Tina Turner~

Ask me no questions
I'll tell you no lies
Come to me when you're down
I'll give you friendly advice

I'll be your avenue, your trusting ear
Release your deepest secrets
I'll be sincere
It's an age old situation

There's nothing to fear
Whatever life throws at you
Your friend is here
Right by your side

When love leaves you cold
Lies have been told
I will be there with my open arms
Hurting inside

Please don't hide the pain
I will be there with my open arms
I know what you're saying
I been there myself

Promises withstand
They left me for someone else
Then the tables turn
A lesson I had to learn

I can't put my fingers cuz
Girls, my fingers have been burned
It's an age old situation
The message is clear

Whatever life throws at you
Your friend is here
Right by your side

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

wah, jadi inget. i also still got a bottle of brut in my fridge! minum sendirian ng asik, tapi gpp ya - i have a reason to "celebrate" my sanity tonight. well, i'm trying to be sane hehe. thanks for the encouragement, hun. love ya!

*hugs*

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

I've known you for more than a decade, daghling. You ARE fabulous and you'll always be.

Friends DON'T backstab each other. They take care of each other instead. Yep, that's what friends do...

As Snow White sang (or was it Minnie Mouse?), "Someday my prince will come..." and so will yours... All you need to do is... errr... wait a little longer... *teehee*

luv u always, sis

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

put urself in their shoes...

and do what u have to do... and realize the consequences.

get rid of the people who have messed u around... well that won't be the end of the world for three of u. that's just life.

-a-

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

here's one of my favorite quote:
"for everything you lost, you've gained something else"

do what you have to do, get it over with, and make things fab again for you because it's your life. I know you can do it ;)

cheers, dahling!
xx

12:41 PM  
Blogger Avin's two cents...

Those bastardos ain't worth your love and friendship!
You're doing the right thing honey.. walk away.. and having Cristal Brut for starter is just the right thing to do! :)
My prayer goes with you, buddy :)

To KaguyaRebunk:

It's from Snow White.. :)

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

yeap... .yeap..

i did the same thing like you did, and still add a few others, get rid a few others too..


only got 1 friend left that still close to me.. my bloody little sister.. .:D:D:D

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

May the path ahead be smooth for you, and should any rain or storm caught you by surprise, surely there would be friends and best-friends care enough to lend you a shade or an umbrella..

Dunno what the historical happened to you, as I just bumped into this blog of yours..

I trust this would find you well..

Cheers,

1:16 AM  
Blogger dodY's two cents...

bingung mo komen apa niy, pak! may this finds you well aja deh :D

4:17 PM  
Blogger Femmy Karima's two cents...

dearest Ucha... *hiks* betapa dirikuh dah lama ga blogwalking yah. felt that before, hun. my (then) bf slept w/ my (then) best friend. think you've read it before in my blog. *hugs*

12:18 PM  
Blogger aBoyInMess's two cents...

But it is also my right to be happy

How can i not agree... Ending a relationship is never easy... I myself am trying to get back my life...

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme's two cents...

posing...posting...posting.... when will you posting again....

5:28 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

Nom :